I welcome the opportunity to meet with you and explain how I can assist in your Relocation needs.
Just a few of the services we offer to help you and your family make the move to the Middle TN area:
• Relocation Counseling
• Area Orientation Tour
• Map Guide-Relocation sites
• Single-family Move Management
• Group Corporate Move Management
• International Service for Expatriate Employees
• Home Finding Assistance
• Rental Assistance
• Mortgage Assistance
• Closing Assistance
• Cost of Living Reports
• City comparison Analysis/Cost of Living Comparison
• Assistance in selling your current home
and much, much more!
|ASK A QUESTION|
Middle Tennessee is THE PLACE TO BE.
Nashville has exploded in popularity. The current market trends and data show Nashville and its surrounding areas are due for an influx of new jobs and relocations. Companies are hiring and businesses are thriving. Williamson County is ranked among the top 5 in job growth. According to the Tennessean, as our local economy grows, so does the real estate market and the demand for homes. More than 100 people are moving to Middle Tennessee DAILY.
According to Forbes magazine, “The nation’s eye has turned to this Heartland city as one of the most promising places to live and work.” In the last few years, Nashville has been ranked #3 by CNN as a “City Where Startups Thrive,” and also #3 in Travel + Leisure’s “America’s Best Cities.” The city’s friendly locals, good food, affordability, job potential, safety and cleanliness are often cited factors in ranking Nashville on lists such as “Cities Getting Smarter the Fastest” and “Top 10 Budget Destinations for 2013.”
Why choose Middle Tennessee?
The area has strengths in all facets of community life and well-being, including:
• Diverse, welcoming community
• Excellent public schools
• Unique, affordable residential properties
• Abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
• Thriving cultural base
• A national hub for health care
• No individual income tax
• Diverse higher education institutions
• Seasonal climate
• Well educated and highly skilled workforce
• Tremendous quality of life
• Consistent economic growth
• Bloomberg ranked Nashville as a Top Ten American Boomtown